Wedding Fayres and Shows
We have selected the best Wedding Fayres for brides and wedding planners to visit in Herefordshire, Monmouthshire, Gloucestershire, Worcestershire and South Wales.
How to get the most out of a wedding fayre...
Left Bank Hereford Diva Wedding Fayre
18th January 2015
11am - 3pm
Bridge Street, Hereford, Hereford, HR4 9DF
Diva Weddings and Events are organising the Left Bank Wedding Fayre.We will be bringing you the finest wedding suppliers and products Herefordshire has to offer. From Dresses, to Stationary and Flowers to Giant Illuminated Lights - we have it covered to ensure you can plan your wedding with local, trusted, suppliers from under one roof. Free entry. 40 plus exhibitors.
The Chase Hotel
Sunday 15th February 2015 11am - 3.30pm
Admission is always FREE with Love Actually Weddings. No registration required and all brides and wedding planners are warmly welcomed.
For more details please call 01275 331188
Exhibitors can contact Love Actually on 01275 331188
Ross on Wye
Sunday 22 February
11am - 4pm
TOP TIPS... attending a Wedding Fayre
- Always look for a Wedding Fayre which offers free guest entry, refreshments (it can be a rewarding but tiring day) and easy parking - you'll be on your feet for some time so you won't want to walk miles to the car park.
- If possible take some samples of your colour scheme (if you have one already).
- A good Wedding Fayre will have a wide variety of exhibitors so check out their website or Facebook page to see who will be attending.
- A Wedding Fayre should be suitable for all budgets, tastes and styles - not all brides like or want the same styles.
- Do a little research on anything specific that you are looking for. Take a notebook to jot down those little inspirational thoughts, phone numbers and details of special offers.
- If you have your own cards take them with you to pass over to a supplier if you are running short of time.